booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Sunday, June 6, 2010

SAVE THE DATE - July 9-10th 2010

Thanks so much to EVERYONE who made it out to the opening at the Wit Gallery!  If you didn't make it, be sure to stop by and say hi to Jay and view my work.  It is up there for a while!  Bring your friends out, enjoy the city and have some fun! :)  I had a blast. Thanks again to all who came!

NEXT UP is the girlShow!!!!!!!!
save your dates for July9-10th (Friday AND Saturday)...I'll be doing some FREE photography at a booth there on Saturday...hope to see you there...and I can't tell you in words how fun it is - you just have to go.  And if you feel you need to be involved or would like to?  contact them to get involved!!!

for more info: www.artlovemagic.com

Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment