booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Thursday, June 3, 2010

2 AWESOME community events I'm involved in!!!! :)

Greetings from Rarmai Photography and Jen!
Here are some AMAZING community events that I'm involved in this summer!  Come see!


SUMMER SALON opening at the Wit Gallery!
Rarmai Photography has pieces for SHOW & sale! :)


Friday, June 4th - 6-10pm
I have 11 photographic-blended pieces for sale!  Go talk to Jay about purchasing!  They are truly one of a kind!  I also have my very early PAINTINGS.  If you are not bashful for color & spunk - I have it! :) 
for info: www.thewitgallerydallas.com

The Wit Gallery
830 Exposition Ave suite 102
Dallas, TX  75226
214.823.8080
thewitgallery@gmail.com
open Tuesday-Saturday  12-8pm.


**FREE PHOTOGRAPHY PORTRAITS!!***

Friday, July 9th & Saturday, July 10th! : 8pm-12am
A 2-nite spectacular event with  MANY other women artists, musicians & MORE!  This is truly a community event where the women of DFW shine!  All are welcome to attend!  Tell your families and friends!

ART LOVE MAGIC presents : GirlShow 2010!
"The Perfect 10"
A 2-nite spectacular event with
FREE photography portraits by ME
(on Saturday nite only)

Life In Deep Ellum
2803 Taylor St. Dallas, TX 75226
8pm - midnite both nites.


Please feel free to email me with questions about either event!
I hope that you are doing well in 2010...and hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment