booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New chapter of life!

I have been consistently bringing in new thoughts, positive attitudes & actions....
but it doesn't mean I don't still have my days!  :)  I was listening to Joyce this morning and she was talking about attitudes and how we can change them.  I know that for me, it is not always immediate - but throughout the day it will either brighten or darken as I feed whichever choice I lean towards.  Today is starting out kinda slow for me.  I know it is a huge networking week for me....and I try not to think about it.  I shouldn't have to!  I have fun wherever I go KNOWING the connections I do or do not make don't affect my day!  :)  I still get a little moody from time to time.  That is just me, That is just all of us I'm sure.  But I'm determined to let today be a great day....while improving my knowlege of my craft...while finding out more about myself...and more about God and our walk together. :)

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment