booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm the Firestarter.

I'll be honest. I was ticked off. Angry. So i grabbed my camera...and with my lovely "screw you" attitude, I just started shooting. Then I created. I'm going to make this a habit I think. There are a lot of emotions I can channel to create. I give you "Firestarter"...and yes, inspiration from Drew in that movie. :)
(somewhat inspired from both movie picture & song)

You get the idea.

I took about 100 photos tonite...just working through a process.
Here are 2 photographs for you.  The above "Firestarter"....and the below....

Here is my poem for that one.
The wind of your light pushes more of me away and reveals more of you. There is no denying now. Resistance is futile. I'm the firestarter. KISS MY LIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment