booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Saturday, February 20, 2010

More for 2010!

So March holds a tv show guest spot!....
and a wedding ....
April holds a nice vacation with my husband of almost FIVE years! oh glory! :)
May holds a Renaissance wedding...of creative proportions!

......
skip ahead to October...
I would LIKE to settle something up for a solo art show!
My love love love of sharing light, reflection and love is about to become a cohesive collection.  That is a goal, a dream and soon to be a reality. :)

Not only thinking of pieces & theme for this show...
but LOCATION? :)

I know the puzzle pieces will start to make sense as the year rolls on...
I'm excited to see how this unfolds. :)

Meanwhile, congrats to a LOVELY couple and long time photography customer...Kris & Holly...and their new baby boy Zephan!  What a blessing to add to their lives! 

There will be so much more to come in 2010...watch the coming weeks....as we have women's ju-jitsu...dance recitals....baby showers...weddings & engagements!  Oh! I love my job!!!!!!!!!

Peace

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment