booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Monday, February 15, 2010

I had me some FUN this weekend!!!!

So, Thursday & Friday....I spent working on the fashion show with EN V New York!!!!   We had a great time, the clothing rocked, the ladies stomped it out with an enthusiastic crowd. :)  I loved taking the photos for this as it was challenging and very lovely too :)    Thanks to Just Raymona and Rose Hill!  Both great folks!  Can't wait to see what is next for them. :)

 

Then Saturday we finished the Pirate Video!!!!!!!!!!  It went so well with all the pieces in place...everyone playing their parts.  I was so happy to be a part.  Coming soon - one of my photos will be a part of their website.  After all, itz a pirate's life!!!!!!!!!!!
 

It was all done on green screen, in case u were wondering. LOL!!!!  I'll post more about these guys later...but for now...just enjoy & laugh at these 2 photos!!!!  It was amusing and is for an interesting cause!!!!

I'm ready for my next big event!!!  Ready for those next projects that are coming my way!!!
WHOO HOO

Have a super Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment