booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Highlights of the past 24 hours!!!!

MONDAY MATERNITY
did a LOVE LOVE LOVELY maternity session at a B&B with Sabre.  It was her wish & desire to go all vintage.  And boy did we!  You can see more of her photos at my store!  www.rarmai.smugmug.com
Thanks to Virgina Rose Inn in McKinney TX!  We appreciate you letting us use your space & lovely decor!

MONDAY ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
The evening came about and I showed up at a recording studio to document a pirate video!  Actually it was the rehearsal part of it, but nonetheless, watching them choreograph, laugh, ARRRRR! and more...kept me so entertained that I can hardly wait for Saturday's recording!  they are making a VIDEO of it!
To see all the photos:  www.rarmai.smumug.com/events

 

NEW BIZ CARDS!
TODAY is the fun fun stuff as well!!! I picked up my new business cards!!!!  They look amazing and I can' wait to unwrap them!!!  You'll notice just how artistic they are and some are just photography images.  I narrowed it down to 20 different images and everything thinks i'm crazy, but I love diversity!

 
KETTLE ART - art show & fundraiser!
Then the last thing on my mind so far today....is KETTLE ART!!!!
They are doing a fundraiser called "For the love of Kettle"!  All sales of art this weekend will go to help Kettle Art Gallery in Deep Ellum.  They have been around for a long time and there is a line up of artists donating art & work to this gallery to help.  Please stop by and see the show & SALE on Feb. 13th starting at 7pm going til 10pm!  for more info: www.kettleart.com
Here is the piece I will taking over there.
it will be affordable and 100% goes to Kettle!


8x10 print with 11x14 frame.
Photographic Blended Art
"multi-leveled heart of love"

Thanks for all the love & support! 
make 2010 the GREATEST you have ever had!

No comments:

Post a Comment