booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Fenom Kimonos event!!! 2/21/10

So if you didn't know already - I got to shoot an event that was unlike any other!
A women's Brasilian Ju-Jitsu workshop!  (with Hillary Williams).

To see more about the event here is the blog!
http://fenomkimonos.com/blog/?p=93


I would have to say I was overall pleased with all of the photos I took!  It is always challenging for lower light situations if you do not have an "L" lens or a super-low Fstop lens.  But the great thing is?  It doesn't matter!  You can still get GREAT photos with any kind of light & lens.  I think it is a matter of attitude and really leaving yourself with an open heart at the event you are at.  Remember, great photography isn't always about equipment, it is about your heart to capture the events unfolding in front of you!


I took a half & half photos with my XTI (28-135 IS, 3.5-5 something)...and my 40D (17-55 2.8).  I was really happy with the reach of the 28-135, but really wishing I could have 2.8 on that lens!  AND I had to go up to ISO 1600 on the XTI and 800 on the 40D. :)  Great results...for a great event! :)

Have a super super tuesday!!!!!!!!

Much Love to you
Jen Sulak
Rarmai Photography
exploring 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment