booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Friday, February 26, 2010

More fashiony, headshoty stuff, fun stuff!

Here is a quick teaser from the fashion shoots i've had all day....starting at midnite...going til 330am...and then later today....ending finally at about 6pm.  I had a LOT of fun today...helping people and having fun.  Needless to say...i've learned a lot - and i'm definitely looking more and more forward to warmer weather. I would really love to get some architecture back into my portfolio!  and sunlight!!!!!!!!!! :) I can't wait. :)

I hope you are all having some fun out there....letz hope winter ends soon! (at least for us here in TX) ahahah!

Peace out!
have a super weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment