booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Well, it is only 5 months later!!!!!

So 5 months ago (wow really? only 5 months) I was in an ALL GIRL art show called Atomic Pink (aka girlShow) with Art Love Magic.  I have to say that moment of 2009 was crazee for me.  Not only was my face/graphic plastered all over deep ellum, but it was on t-shirts, in hair....everywhere!  I had never had so much fun in my life being an inspiration with something.  I appreciate the creativity of these people SO much.  To say it was about "me" was an understatement, but I have to tell you - it was a dream come true!

And so today....as i was getting pumped up again about 2010...i came home and decided to spend my christmas money! (finally right?)...I got the Atomic Pink 2009 tattoo I have been pining over since July 09.  :)  The show was in AUGUST. :)

Oh, the feeling of pure needles in my rear...was all worth it.  Itz going to look fantastic when the final vision gets done.  I'm telling you - wow. :)  Itz simple and to the point!

Here is the inspirational photo by Hal Samples Photography

Here is the inspiration graphic that came out of ALM's Crew:  (put on posters, flyers, murals, tshirts)

When it was on the 10feet high wall on Good-Latimer
 
One of the most memorable experiences of my life.  Here I am now, finally getting that simple tattoo to remember how there were a LOT of awesome things that came of 2009.  I will never forget this and NEVER forget what Art Love Magic did for me.  It was amazing.
www.artlovemagic.com

here is a BAD picture of it!  - just got it, so itz puffy & red! hahaahaha



Much Love & Art!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment