booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Friday, January 15, 2010

Exciting Creativity coming!


So I do have a maternity tomorrow with a long time client....(did their engagement, wedding & her nursing graduation!) I'm excited to take their ideas and try some stuff. We'll see how it all goes!

After that.....
I'm going to start thinking about building/designing a set for a couple of shoots i have coming up that will be super creative. I'm going to let the ideas fly...and see what happens! I have started an idea book....there are just some things I am beginning to keep more private. THEN I reveal them as I go! :)

So i'm expecting GREAT things....and day by day...growing & learning and moving in what God has me do, see, say, express.

Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment