booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Up & Down time!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh what a great weekend yall!
I finished it strong on Sunday with my very first re-creation of an inspiration of the vintage pin-up girls.  I won't say who or what yet.  I'm keeping a lot of it a secret until after Valentine's!  I find that folks love giving romantic gifts around that holiday. :)  They are also still recovering from Christmas! HHAH! 

I got commissioned for art piece part 2...and i was excited to TRY something new.  Thankfully I know some great models that are talented in their own right and VERY creative.  We worked together to get a perfect image for the art.  I chose a great one and made it my own.  I'm meeting the client on FRIDAY, so we'll see what he thinks!!!!!

Today I have felt the need to step away from the computer, but have not done it yet.  After having such a fun weekend of nonstop photo taking...I forget to just stop for a bit and rest!  Sunday I had my Re-creation then our photo life team and ended up shooting with a friend of mine who looks like a doll when you photograph her.  Monday I had a lovely shoot with a woman from Kenya...and we had a blast.  Been having lots of fun trying new things....and just trying to push myself with lighting systems that aren't relying on the sun.  I have a desire to learn it all and be able to move in and out of lighting situations to create an amazing image. :)

I look forward to the ups and downs of busyness.  And for now, I would like to sit DOWN and enjoy the rest of my evening. 

On a side note! Welcome my new nephew...Asher to the world!  Congrats to Andrew & Faith!!!!! 

On another side note! we said goodbye to little Cash Samples this week...I got to hang with her most of 2009 at 1-2 times a week. :)  She was the sweetest bulldog of the DFW metroplex!  I'm not even a dog person, but she was so special!!!!  My heart is with Hal and everyone else who lost this lovely dog in their lives.

I hope everyone is doing alright out there...
don't focus on the negative, focus on how you can help bring in the positive!
Through every challenge and tragedy - there is OPPORTUNITY.

Much Love to ya!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment