booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Itz a Scarborough Faire Wedding! YEA! :)

I have officially as of yesterday...booked a Ren Faire wedding! It is going to be amazing.  I met with the groom on Sunday and saw the rings and heard about the outfits. They are going to be delightfully unique!  Sword fights, pirates, and a lovely queen-like princess gown. :)  Can you say YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEA!

Anyways - I hope your 2010 brings JOY, DESIRES and fulfillment in all areas of your life!

Love Jen

Here is a shoot I did with a friend who LOVES the Faires out here...and we celebrated her b-day at Medieval Times!  You can't not have these fabulous costumes and NOT have a shoot.  This was from April 2009.  ENJOY :)  I can't wait for the Ren Faire Wedding - coming soon - May 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment