booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Thursday, December 10, 2009

WHAT IS Rarmai?????

I'm sure people are wondering...what is this funky word?

(((Maybe you have googled???  well, what it says it is (which isn't much)...is not where i got it. lol.)))
Well, stay tuned - because in 2010 I'm going to tell you the story and reveal the depths of this word...and the meaning behind it. Letz just say...it has priorities and descriptions and words and such a deep meaning that took me 3 days to come up with. Itz not about me. Matter of fact I started with the idea that it was about me, but then I ended up tossing that out. Itz totally about something bigger than me. :)

Stay tuned for 2010's big reveal. I can't wait to launch the new website and learn so much more about my craft, my passion and people. :)
Until next time.



Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment