booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Monday, December 28, 2009

I can FINALLY share the artwork!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my commission art piece that someone bought for their loved one this christmas!
I printed out a 16x20 metallic paper for him and delivered it today!  He was MOST pleased and anxious to give it!!! I hope to hear great things...and maybe even take a testimonial about my work & how much they LOVE it!  Itz so great to see someone's face light up over a gift that i have for art and me giving it to them.  Itz so wonderful. :) 

Here is the link to the piece!
It is on my online store.
You may be able to purchase your own prints of it in the next few weeks.  All pieces of art come with valuable inforation and a certificate of Authenticity!

ENJOY and Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!

Commissioned ART Album

Much Love to you!

Jen Sulak
Photographer, Creator and more.

http://www.rarmai.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment