booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Friday, December 4, 2009

Fun FREE Photo Sessions coming soon!

December 11th from 7:30-10pm I'll be doing photo sessions on site at It's a Grind!!!!

It will be something fun as USUAL when Art Love Magic throws together a creative event! If you have not been to one yet, grab your coat, get some coffee and come "chill" with us!

I'll be showing a few art pieces that will also be for sale.  Definitely UNIQUE to anything I've created before.  I've not shown them online much yet....and had to create something specific one the theme was cast!  I love love love creating! :)

I've actually been SO thankful lately getting to participate when I can in community events.  There is nothing like seeing the people of Dallas out and about and the artist community of Dallas connecting with them!  To read more about ALM - http://www.artlovemagic.com/

One thing we all share is creativity!
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment