booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Monday, December 7, 2009

FRIDAY!!!! December 11th!!!!!! WOW, itz almost here!

I can't believe the week is already here!
I had my artwork hung in It's a Grind saturday...and i have to tell you...these pieces are SPECIAL. They are never-before-seen creations that I put together for this show. I even printed on METALLIC paper to enhance the already awesomeness of them. They are affordable and especially if you know someone who appreciates ART like I do and so many others- it would make a great great unique gift for someone's home! :)

Right now i'm in the planning stages of the photography booth at the event...
I'm hoping for sparkles...of some sort. :)

We'll see how this goes, I have a sketch and now itz a matter of bringing it to life! :) I can't wait to share this with everyone. The idea simply came from It's a Grind and their already awesome deco. :)
Hope to see you out there! Grab some coffee....take a seat...listen to live music, come get some photos...and see some live artists at their craft. :)
Itz a hop and skip away from Cafe Brazil - so if you get lost? Just park in the lot behind CB - pay $2...and walk over to Indiana - It's a Grind is facing the train tracks! If you get lost? Ask someone nearby for directions...should be ok to find! (you will not see it on Indiana) :)
Much love to you, see you soon!
Jen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment