booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Thursday, December 15, 2011

One of my favorite Groom pictures this year....

I don't know if I shared this....but I'm sharing again...if I already did. LOL :)

This picture makes me laugh, a LOT!
When shootings weddings we do try to get as much done "before" as possible...you know...getting ready...tying ties...all that fun detail stuff that the bride & groom want....

We kinda went all out this time....Mark was SO funny, he actually crawled back in bed with his covers up to his face....then pulled out his laptop....and THEN pretended to throw a pillow at us...and THEN...this was kinda this moment just after the pillow...where I feel like it is a "surprise" that we are there....lol!

I just love this picture, but you had to be there. :) lol!!!!!

Again, congrats  Mark & Kabinda.

No comments:

Post a Comment