booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Herez to a new year.

2012 isn't here yet, but my mind is already there. 

My body is not.  I have been pigging out a little too much over these last 2 weeks...and I'm feeling the effects.  I don't like it and I don't really care for myself right now! Oh my GOODNESS! 

I realized also, that my attitude in not feeling good about me -makes me also not very likeable or energetic anymore.  I don't like that.  I like feeling good about me and where I'm at physically!  I am strong....I am more fit than I've ever been...but yet my body fat percentage is just nutz.  I'm here to tell you, January 1....this will change.

I'm formulating some great plans and thoughts in my mind to get myself educated on the nutrition factors of what it takes to be leaner, and yet stay strong for my body type. :)  I have some serious reading to do...some serious meal planning to do...and more importantly - the DAILY walking it out to reach goals. :)

I'm sure we can all relate at some points in our lives....:)
I'm happy to make some changes, because when I don't feel my best - it shows. 

I hope you all have a wonderful week, I'll be checking in later to update you on my business stuff...and of course, my random personal musings!!!!

LOVE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment