booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas, HAPPY HAPPY all-holidays.

I can't wait to share the fun things of 2012 already coming my way.  I have some things to get together before anything happens - but I have a few weeks to do so.  So many many many fun things to prep for...and enjoy on this journey. 

My article about the business is going to be featured in spring now, instead of this week.  I can't wait to see it because I think the writers on this are super duper.

A few of my weddings are also going to be featured in an online magazine in the UK.  I can't tell you how exciting THAT feels just to know that the images will be appreciated beyond borders.  I can't wait to see how that one turns out too.  I'm open for whatever surprises are coming my way - as well as staying in tune with opportunities that are for me only.  I've spent a lot of time trying to stay focused on MY purpose here...not anyone else's. 

That is probably the only piece of advice I can give anyone right now. 
Stay true to YOURSELF and what you were created to do, not what your friends and family tell you ...or even the lies you may tell yourself to convince yourself.  I've always thought I'm weird anyways....I like things others don't like.  Though, I still find commonalities with others. :)  I love relating. 

I'm really in a great place of loving life...and living life.  More than ever before.
I can't turn back now.  I'm all in.  and.....

it is my time.

Thanks to everyone who has made this possible. Yes, even the bad experiences took me here...as much as the good.  I"m thankful for every bit of every relationship I had to get me here.  I've learned a lot...about others and about myself.  Thank you. :)

I'm sure I'll have more to write later...for now....

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Happy Holidays (whichever one you choose to celebrate this year)

Sending love your way,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment