booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Where I have been, and Where I'm going!

After what feels like MONTHS in the trenches...

I am proud to present PINK LIGHT IMAGES....
my name...the simplest form of myself....

I am not going to hide anymore...and I'm going to move forward with the confidence that I'm doing MY part here.

I will not walk anyone else's path but my own.
I will assume the place I have been given.
I will be moving forward with my arms outstretched for help and embracing love.

I will not be settling for less.
I will be standing up.
I will be making a difference.
I will be loving with all of my heart & soul & mind.

Phase 2 and 3 will come in the next few months...
but for now, that is my HUGEST news.
I am now....PINK LIGHT IMAGES.











Go friend my page. :)

search:
PINK Light Images on Facebook!

The website is live, but may still have kinks.  I had to go ahead and GO.  I will still make a few changes, but the end result is this vision. ;)

I hope you embrace this...as much as i have....
it has been hard to keep a secret...and then reveal. :)

I have been crying and laughing all day.

Take care...and I look forward to working with you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment