booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Monday, February 7, 2011

his face............

i just heard this song a week ago....at a sat. nite service....where it just ended up being Jesus' FACE...and when i was looking at his face...i realized that is all i really needed to see...my heart within was grasping at what he was offering

"You hold me now"...........by hillsong



No weeping, no hurt or pain
No suff'ring You hold me now
You hold me now
No darkness no sick or lame
No hiding You hold me now,
You hold me now

after seeing the face form from the multi-canvases....I realized just how simple it was....
To see his face...pulls me into a place...of no lack, no need- just him.

Then i was reminded of a wonderful photograph i took in my car one day.
when it all comes down to one thing.........
who cares about this and that........
as i'm listening to a message on comparison...
i am made unique........and not like you, you are not like me....
I saw this:

No comments:

Post a Comment