booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Thursday, February 3, 2011

day 3....of ice-locked house time!

So last year...we had a 2 day blizzard....this year....it is ICE and this is day 3...only because it has not melted dangit! :) 

I am excited to catch up on some things....hopefully have our heater "catch up" as well...to keep us warm....

I haven't taken one photo of this we call "winter".  I am not as inspired as others when it comes to the cold...so I'm just going to post more stuff from my launch!!! I'm so so so excited.  I hope you are too!

Here you go.................more to come as always - i'm excited to move forward...and get this next part of my dream going.  I know it is going to be amazing.  It only took 34 years to get here. :)

Much Love,

now booking!
we are co-collaborators...and creators of your portraits!
add a little "flare" to your life moments.
book NOW at www.pinklightimages.com and 972.395.9156

No comments:

Post a Comment