booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Friday, February 18, 2011

even when I think i'm late........i'm on time.

I've had sooooooooooo many doubts over the past months....
and with good reason - because my instincts are usually in tune with how it works here on earth, v. how God works...if i had set my sights continually on how God functions, i would see that is he is always on time with what he does.

I was thinking today about how my life has come to this place...
the choices i made...the directions i took....

But today, I felt right on time.  Every word spoken today was right on time.  A really great conference coming up just lines right up with my heart in where God is taking me personally, as well as i'm sure a lot of other women around.  Like it or not, in some ways we all collaborate....we are all a part of this puzzle...

I'm just ready to sit and receive what is coming...I don't want to have any doubts that the realm i'm given is mine...and mine alone...that the path that is in front of me is mine.... :)

The words coming to me...of encouragement and empowerment....are right on time.
and I'm right on time..........

Thank you God :)

No comments:

Post a Comment