booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Friday, February 25, 2011

Art is an ever-evolving journey....

When I start creating...sometimes I start in one place...and end up at another ....much like walking a path....I work through what looks good, feels good....

my "gaga" inspired images....turned into an art piece....
trying something....and all that was left was ONE face.
painting color......................
I don't know...I just move through things...as fluid as possible...to reach something that I'm happy with visually....and sometimes I get ahead of myself and don't wait for the rest of it to happen....but eventually...it does happen....

It is SO fun! I look forward to my art show...on 9.10.11

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment