booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Friday, May 15, 2009

Remembering AHA!

The church i've been going to for over 5 years now is closing their schooling program. There were many factors that played into it - but instead of being sad, a lot of folks have begun to move on. I was invited by my friend Joy to take some pictures for memories of the building, the classrooms and the feel of the atmosphere. They are doing a DREAM collage this coming Saturday. I can't wait to see how it all comes about and i've passed my AHA album to those that have worked there, have their kids there, etc.

Here are a few of the images that I liked....but there were many more!
http://www.rarmai.smugmug.com/








I hope that all of you are capturing the memories of things that will pass away. There is nothing like taking the time to document something that may not be there for very long. The history books are full of pictures and WE are the historians!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment