booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Stepping UP.

I think tonite was a good REMINDER of stepping up to the plate, to fill the spot I have here to accomplish.  When I am removed from the familiar, I find God. :)

It is already in my heart to serve....and I've not been in a place in almost a year...where I have been able to walk into a place...and be given an authority to just use my gifts & talents and strengths for serving.

I know this is a new chapter.

I know this is a new strengthening and teaching for me.

I am really wanting to live the life God has for me.

It is really that simple.

As fear leaves, HIS LOVE fills. :)

peace.

An older piece of art...with a light at the end, of a dark place.

No comments:

Post a Comment