booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Friday, January 21, 2011

Peace.

I was learning quite a bit about peace today....
and how great it is to live in that place of peace and enjoy your life.

The first thing thrown in my face this afternoon was....
God created YOU to be yourself, NOT SOMEONE ELSE.

God created me to be the best me I can.  Not compare myself to anyone else.  The only standards that I need to worry about is what God wants me to live up to.  Over the years, I've had various revelations about this - but find that I'm always tested again and again in my Identity Security. :)

It has been a bit hard this season....actually, right now is a bit difficult - but I know that all is going to work out exactly like God's plan intended.  God knows me better than me. He knows I'm hard-headed, but soft-hearted.  He knows that sometimes I wait til the last minute to make changes, but they get made.

Life is about consistent change.
My desire is to move forward on the brightly lit path made just for my feet to walk.

Psalms 119:105
105Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

The word is the lamp and light.  Needless to say, I gots shiny feet.  I don't want to live in darkness, a pit, on shaky ground or in a storm.  I will gladly WALK through those things to experience all the goods and bads.  I've walked through a lot to get here.  I'm actually deep down ready to share my story.

While not like yours, is still MY story. :) 


Take care,

No comments:

Post a Comment