booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Getting closer!!!!!!

I spent a GOOD portion of the day just working my little self...through the new launch details.  There is still so much more to do - and some of this may just come in pieces...but I wanted to be sure a lot of the pieces are in place so it all makes sense. :)

I'm so excited.

I can't wait to share the changes that I've made...and if anything, I'm just excited that I have accomplished something else...with just as much sweat/tears as the first time I sat down to start this business. :)  Most of my battles are very internal...getting my desires & dreams out on paper or in a website or blog...can be challenging, but SO worth it. :)

Have a great nite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment