booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Monday, January 10, 2011

Our first snow....

So the winter season has come....and oh the snow snuck up on us yesterday...leaving us with tattered pieces on the ground today.  :)  I'm always so cold...that i don't like exploring in the snow, but what I did do , was explore with my camera. :)

I decided to try out my new wide angle lens as well as pull out the stops with my old XTI and 28-135 to try to capture a gorgeous blue bird sitting in our tree outside.

I have found that my wide angle looked fine on screen, but the images looked a tad darker on my screen ....but the xti was perfect in my perception of exposure. :) Enjoy the pictures!  That bird was great, only wish i had a super zoom lens...cause all i got was bird butt when i tried to get closer! :)

Peace.

taken with my XTI - and contrast applied in lightroom. :)
this is my perception of a "wintery mix" - green grass, dead grass, snow and rain drops. - wide angle lens
i actually think this is cute, and he few away 3 seconds later! hahahahaah - bluebird - xti

No comments:

Post a Comment