booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Making the most of what you have!

I'm at a place now....where living with what I have, is making the MOST of the time i have!!!!
I have new choices to use my time in a way...where I can always continually serve others....

I'm going to get involved in a homeless outreach....and some foster/orphanage outreaches....here locally...making a difference with my gifts and talents, my photography and my heart. :)

Now is the time to reach outside yourself and make a difference to people that need love.

They need to SEE love in action.  :)

So, I encourage you today...if you are a funk, a rut, a self-imposed prison - reach out to someone else....and get over yourself by helping others and loving others. :)

I want to make the most of what I have....and what I can give. :)

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment