booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Thursday, July 1, 2010

some new photos! :)

I'm running on track with some events/portraits and wedding I did recently...here are a couple of my fun collages from my gallery that you can find at www.rarmai.smugmug.com

This is Gwan! She is studying to cut hair...how cool is that?  She already has awesome hair...so I can't wait to see what she does next...and all the fun stuff she will learn!!!!  I felt a little "cyborgish" when creating on one of her photos.  I had hoped she would not mind! :)  I kinda got that x-man/cyborg feel when I was creating this main photo...and I liked how her black cotton shirt kinda turned into a leathery look. :) VERY interesting. :)


Here is a quick "postcard" from the wedding I helped Catoe with on June 26th...It was truly one of the coolest cultural weddings I've been to yet!  German and Peruvian union!  So so cool! :)

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day....

stay tuned for more details about a radio show interview coming MONDAY!!!!
WHOO HOO :)

Ok, lots of love to ya!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment