booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fun times on the Candace & Mimi Radio show!!!!!

I asked a couple of great girls to let me come in & talk about the girlShow coming up (and talk about myself and business).  I figure any practice is good practice!  I am still laffing at myself because I try to get better at speaking everytime I step out like this.  I have a feeling I'm getting better, I don't stay focused for too long because I'm usually unsure about the other parties involved. :) hehehe!!!  I'm just really excited about the girlShow coming up because I know itz going to be a very very fun community event with lots of fun, creativity, art and more.  I can't believe it is almost here.  My camera is very very happy to go have fun! :) 

Here is video 1 from last nite! :)

Love Jen



Thanks Candace & Mimi!!!! Yall rock it out ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment