booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Friday, July 16, 2010

ARTS ARTS ARTS ARTS ARTS ARTS ARTS

THE ARTS - COMING SOON....DETAILS SOON....EVERYTHING SOON!!!!
I love how everything keep unfolding subtley...and opporutnities present themselves...and I awaken another part of my creative vision & tasks here on earth.  I'm hoping that I didn't ask too much by sending an email, but what I did realize...is that I'm only a moment away from achieving yet another dream scape if I so chose to grab it and just ask.  :)  So I wrote an email...and either way the ART is going to happen inspired by this place...but I know that how cool it would be to get inspired by a room...and make art. :)  I felt like a super-junior interior designer, but didn't even think about it until they said "you can do most anything as long as they can paint it back to what it was"....well........doesn't that leave a lot of thinking to do!!! Anyways, I'm being cryptic on purpose....because I'm not sure what this holds, but what it does hold in my heart is POTENTIAL for more art to be made & seen.

So take this as it is....a moment in time...where I'm excited....
yet again................
to see where these things lead. :)

On another FUN NOTE:

CONNECTIONS IN NYC???????????
If you or anyone you know live in/around NYC - I would like to hear from you.  I'm thinking about a trip up in the fall and in order to do this - I would need to book some photography jobs up there.  Be it family, photojournalistic documentation, following a fashion designer, anything photographically !  Let me know if you have contacts and get them in contact with me! Thank you!

Jen Sulak
of the awesome....

Rarmai Photography
taking 2010.

HERE IS YOUR HINT FOR ABOVE:

No comments:

Post a Comment