booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Friday, July 9, 2010

IT IS TIME! GirlShow STARTS tonite at 8pm!

So I've blabbed, annoyed and posted as many things as I knew how to do...to talk about GirlShow this year!  I'm so excited to really EXPERIENCE this event tonite.  Last year I did work at it and only halfway enjoyed it (because I had double booked myself with a wedding).  But THIS YEAR, I get to immerse myself, meet some more new folks....and have fun! 

I'm going to show up hopefully around 830 or 9pm to start my mingling rounds! :)
I hope to see some of you there!!!! I'm going to be a walking promise.  I don't have "pride", but I do have PROMISE.  I know that God has blessed me...and above everything else he blessed me with? FREEDOM!

Anyways. 

Stay tuned for video highlights & photo highlights of tonite's event.  I'll  be one of MANY photographers there using my creativity to capture these moments...as they happen. 

ENJOY.

Be sure to get your tickets NOW and find out all you need to know at www.artlovemagic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment