booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

Thanks to EVERYONE on Facebook and phone calls...for wishing me a happy birthday!  I thank you all for taking those few moments of your time to send some love!  I really appreciate it!!!!  

I turned 34 today (the 21st).  

I'm not ashamed of my age....and probably never will be. Though I'm tempted, I hate this feeling "we" get when we say our age, like it is a bad thing.  I used to think so....until I got the revelation of just enjoying life as we are.  We age, we grow older, our bodies change, our lives changes.  That is just how it goes.  
Accept that CHANGE is the most constant thing in our life. :)

I enjoyed some enlightening time today...as well as some insight into what is next for me as a business person and artist.  I have so much that I would like to accomplish and I just pray I get connected with the right friends and the right "team" to launch to the next levels.  :)  I have so much to give this world...and some of it takes investments.  I'm looking forward to these future opportunities coming my way. :)  

I posted a great video of my Grandma leaving me a message not only for my birthday, but to see the Blue Man Group perform on Regis & Kelly. ;)  Aww! so sweet!!!! 


Again, thanks for the LOVE on my birthday, I'm glad to have been born...so I could meet each of you and leave a spark in your life! :)

Have a great week!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment