booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Monday, July 9, 2012

Kevin + Crystal - ENGAGEMENTSSSSS!

So in the midst of all this wildness and travel...I had an engagement shoot right before LA!!! :)  (and a wedding of course)

I grabbed a few shots that the couple loved...and that I loved...
I honestly loved the VERY last photo so much...it was a simple shilouette...and in the middle of the MORNING where haze was still around the city and that lovely lovely humidity had gotten us! :) 

This is going to be a fantastic bridal and wedding....we already have the spot for her bridal portraits, and i am SOOOOO excited!!!!!  She was my roomie on my missions trip to Nicaragua and Costa Rica...in 2008.  It was a blast...and so many great memories. :)  Now, I get to capture their relationship. :)

All the best you two!!!!
See you real soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment