booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wonderland Art World

You saw me post about wonderland already....
but today I took myself a little further in the journey of their images............


and i'm so excited to share something i'm going to print IMMEDIATELY! hahaahah!!!


I love it!

I asked them to make out in the bathroom stall - to capture the uniqueness that the entire venue had to offer.  Then, just today, I took it up a notch by creating the checkerboard wonderland feel ...and the geometry of what we were experiencing!  I hope you love this as much as me!!!!!
I am supremely giddy right now...I don't know why, but I have never felt so geeky and silly and emotionally embraced as of right now! hah!!!! :)  I hardly know these 2 here...but what I do know?  Their images speak for themselves...and how much fun they were having at their wedding all night, and more importantly...the journey of marriage after. :)

All my best Chris & Priscilla!!!!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment