booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Sunday, January 22, 2012

EMAIL BLAST for the I DO SAVE brides!!!

If you were at the show on January 8th.............you probably just got an email blast from me!  If you didn't, be sure to check your spam!!! It will say, HELLO from Pink Light Images! :) 

Just a quick run down about the note.....................

The CONTEST!!!!  and $$$ off______________________
You can head over to my Facebook business page:
  Pink Light Images Facebook
And if you can find the Pink Petticoat image, you can enter to win 50% off your wedding package! 
The deadline for this has been extended to January 31st!!!!!
Winner will be announced February 1st, 2012. 
Everyone who enters the contest will receive $250 off automatically of your overall Wedding Package.  That is my gift to you, as I Do Save brides!  

MY SERVICES:___________________________________________________

-Engagements & Bridal Photography
sessions, let’s get creative on locations and looks –
I’m down for just about anything!  I really love making images relevant to your style, personality and love story.  Let’s go exploring!
BridalReelEmailBlast.jpg

-Wedding & Reception coverage
various packages can apply, with room for almost all budgets. 
We may want to setup a consult to go over your details for your day!  There is no harm in asking any questions. 
MomentsCollageEmailBlast.jpg

-Interactive Photo Booth style photography
this is the difference between the standard photo booth and me.  I’m basically the personality behind the camera – encouraging fun and laughter for all your guests at the reception! I always have a blast and it is a DFW community favorite!   This is a super service to book if you have already hired your main photographer.  I always work well with others.   Pictures are available for download online in their very own gallery!

-Custom/Personalized Artwork creations
you may have noticed that I’m a tad on the artistic side of photography where I combine my gifts as an artist with my photography and YOU to make memorable images of your love.  If you decide that I am not your photographer for your wedding, you are welcome to hire me for commissioned pieces to keep forever!    I have varieties of mediums we can print and create for your home.

If I met you and you were love-stricken with my images and want to find out more then let’s CHAT!!!!   I try to only book ONE wedding per month, so my time is truly devoted to you.

Please let me know how I can serve you on your special day
and how we can make your dreams come true. 

Much love to you all,
May your marriages be a true reflection of love!
The wedding day…is only the beginning!


No comments:

Post a Comment