booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Monday, September 6, 2010

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Thank you SO MUCH from my heart to the FORT WORTH metroplex - the Cowtown Indie Bazaar, and ETSY Fort Worth!  Some of you stopped by my photo booth and let me take a picture of your face! :)  Thank you!   Your pictures will be up in full soon.  I'm so excited to share them all with you!

Meanwhile - I'll post about 10 pictures that I loved.....

This one is entitled "don't you lick meeee!!!!!"
This is a story about 2 friends...and one told the other...please don't lick me...
and this is the photo we got. :)  I loved her pink hair of course.  We high-fived over loving vintage things.

Ladies, thank you!


If you are waiting for your pictures from the booth...here is the location they will be! :) Rock it!

www.rarmai.smugmug.com/events

No comments:

Post a Comment