booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Monday, September 13, 2010

Peronalized ONE-on-ONE Encouragement Sessions! with me.

If you have been interested in attending some of my educational workshops but just can't seem to make the time or have too many jobs going on?

I wanted to make available to you a workshop with a one-on-one consultation and teaching where you learn practical applications, get inspiration to make your photography and work the best it can be AND personal attention and coaching & encouragement from me.

My goals in life:
...to inspire
....to encourage
....to aspire

I'm here to help you achieve your goals & dreams.
Starting NOW til October 31st you can book your personal session with me and watch how your work, art, photography can be enhanced or really your LIFE can be enhanced by what I can share with you. I not claim to know it all, however my life experience & outlook can enhance and broaden your thinking and how you THINK can take you far!

I'm running a special of $75 for 1.5 hours of my time with you. This gives us time to talk, assess, find out what you need and get you going on your path.

AGAIN, I'm only running this special until October 31st.

The sessions can include:
-help with Photography biz
-critique of images
-help with software
-help with workflow
-finding your style or refining your style
-whatever you need help with, i would like to help you!
-help you question who you are, why you do what you do and how to effectively keep stepping up despite FEAR!

TO BOOK:
contact Jen with Rarmai Photography
972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment