booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Part of my life inspiration...

comes from the Theater/Concert Productions of the Blue Man Group....
I stumbled on them by accident in 1996....re-discovered them in 1999...and then participated in 2000 and beyond.  There have been many ups & downs and connections made over these years.

It has come to my attention that part of what I love about blue man is the people I do get to connect with.
GREAT people with GREAT hearts. ;)

Thanks to EVERYONE this evening.
I wish I could name you all.
I feel loved.

Thank you for an amazing evening....and I cannot wait for TOMORROW and the next show we go to!
WE LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment