booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Cowtown Indie Bazaar part 2.....AND what is going on November 6th????

Here are several more screen shots of some of my fav images....I'm keeping this real simple!  hahahaa!

Here ya go!

to see and purchase your photos:  www.rarmai.smugmug.com/events


Cowtown PHOTO BOOTH fav #2 - ....this couple i caught "practicing" their moves before they came over. This guy had me laughing so much. Look at his face- he totally nailed the disturbing family/prom photo look. LOL! Def. my favs. So i posted 3 of theirs. :)
Cowtown PHOTO BOOTH fav #3...the picture on the left is a very uncooperative sad little girl...who didn't want to take pictures at all. But as you can see with a change of dress and fair wings? They all come running back to the photo booth. :) VERY cute. :) She was all smiles.

 
Cowtown PHOTO BOOTH fav #4....this couple is SO special! Hallie is so talented at what she does...and I barely know her - but what I do know is that this couple is one of the sweetest COOLEST ppl! This was one of a few photos where he jumped and they posed for my booth. Thanks for stopping by Hallie!!!!

GET YOUR CHRISTMAS PHOTO SESSION 
FOR FREE!!!

Please stay tuned as RARMAI Photography will also be doing FREE photography sessions at the FUNKY FINDS experience -  
November 6th - from 9am-5pm
I will only be there SATURDAY.  

This is a GREAT TIME for Christmas Family Photos! OR some wonderfully funky/unique portraits for yourself!!!! Come out and let me take your picture!!!!!

Here is the flyer!!!!!!!!!!

for more info:

No comments:

Post a Comment