booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Thursday, May 20, 2010

a Q&A with Jen Sulak of Rarmai Photography.....with Expressive Voices

Meet Jen Shu- of RARMAI creative services (photography & studio)!

Jen lives in Carrollton ,TX and she started her business in the year of 2007 but has been playing with cameras & the art world for a long, long time. You can find her at http://www.facebook.com/l/e0e11;www.rarmai.com

*****How would you describe your business?

(R)eflective (A)typical (R)adiant (M)eaningful (A)stounding (I)nnovative – each letter of the name of my business has a meaning and behind that is the art, the work that I do.

*****How does it make you feel when you are giving to someone with your creative expression?


I really don’t have many words to say about that! Fulfilled? Peaceful? Joyful? Really, I feel so many things on so many various levels when something creative CONNECTS to the person I’m working with or the artwork I may be showing.

*****What helps you to you stay consistent and focused with your creative expression?

Knowing that I have a limited amount of time to reach as many people as possible with my creativity keeps me going. As for staying focused? It takes WORK to stay focused when there is so much going on out there where you can get distracted. I find that once you take time away from your normal routine, you actually find revelation or inspiration. I know that this is just ONE thing that helps me.

***** What do you Love about what you do?

Getting to know people that I would not normally meet or talk to. I get a chance (job by job) to step outside myself to help someone fulfill their dream & vision in photography or art. I’m looking forward to this year being even more challenging & fulfilling than last year! I’m blessed to have support from my husband and some great friends in my life that love me for who I am. It is my dream to help you with your dream, WHILE living my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment