booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Monday, May 24, 2010

coming soon - GIRL SHOW 2010!

I just recieved word that I'll be in the girlShow this year!!!!!
I can't tell you how nervous I was...knowing I have so much to share, but not really knowing if I would get to make art for this great show this year!

Well it has been announced!

http://girlshowblog.wordpress.com/2010/05/24/girlshow-artists-announced/

I'm really excited to share some new conceptual art that has to do with "The Perfect 10".
Sometimes I feel my art comes out with no "reason" or purpose....but it is times like that where I have to dig deeper to put all the pieces of the puzzle together.

I look forward to doing this.

Thanks to Art Love Magic, for continuing to wow me with their passion.

Much love

Jen of Rarmai Photography

 Mark your calendars!!!!!!!

JULY 9-10th. - 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment