booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Monday, May 10, 2010

If it seems slow in coming, wait. It's on its way. It will come right on time.

This is the story of ME right now.
Everything seems like slow-motion.
yet I hold fast to the words that God keeps giving me...
I am not forgotten.
There are things I'm meant to do, that only I can do.

Actually when I watch slo-mo itz funny.
but living in slo-mo always seems just SLOW. hahahaah

either way.
I'm loving life.

going to new places.

this has come to me tonite.

Habakkuk 2:2 (The Message)

Full of Self, but Soul-Empty
2-3And then God answered: "Write this.
Write what you see.
Write it out in big block letters
so that it can be read on the run.
This vision-message is a witness
pointing to what's coming.
It aches for the coming—it can hardly wait!
And it doesn't lie.
If it seems slow in coming, wait.
It's on its way. It will come right on time.

(The Message version)

No comments:

Post a Comment