booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Sunday, August 28, 2011

I need your ENGAGEMENT & WEDDING referrals!

Hey all,
I'm BUSTING at the seams for the rest of this year to get my goal of ONE wedding a month!  AND to start booking for next year!!!!!  If you are getting married in 2012...please consider me to take your photographs..and capture your day, the ONLY way I know how - by using my creative gifts. :)

I shoot weddings of ALL sizes, looks, locations and LOVE!

If you have already booked your PHOTOGRAPHER?????? then.....

I am also available for "photo booth" style portraits for your reception!  I always give 100% when working with you and do my best to capture everything you want to keep FOREVER! :) 

If you are still stuck in finding a photographer, check out my work at my gallery:

Hope to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment