booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Friday, August 19, 2011

FAQ: Why Pink Hair?

What questions do customers most commonly ask you? What's your answer?

"Why is your hair pink"?

I used to blend in the background both inwardly and outwardly. I was bashful and fearful about finding out who I truly was. Would I be loved? Would I be accepted? When I started finding myself and what I loved, the pink hair only became a natural choice. Red was too "subtle" for me and hard to keep up. The pink however? EASY! I believe that if you are your own boss AND creative, your looks should add to what you do - not take away. You won't find me just "blending in" anymore. :)

Why does your work stand out from others who do what you do?

My photography and artwork stands out on its own as a high-contrast color & light filled imagery. I have been given a creative eye to see things that no one else can, including most clients who don't see themselves a certain way! I look into what is beneath and bring out the inward beauty that is there! My images tend to reflect YOU, my client. I am merely the vessel and photography is my tool! :)

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment