booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Monday, August 22, 2011

The creative journey.

When you get burnt out...and are feeling empty...

Just take some time to regroup, refresh and get motivated to move forward using the steps you know to do. 

For me, I'm going to take some time away from the online world in many ways - and engage the real world around me for a while. I'm supposed to do morning pages (3 pages to just empty myself) ...and also do "dates" with myself to enjoy some time alone AND get creative. 

I'm excited and nervous about this journey - because I know it is life-changing - but I also tend to have this small resistance to change.  But if i can do this for my physical body - i can also do this for my spirit and mind.  It is time to grow up a little bit...and get moving. 

I'm excited for the journeys ahead...and how and when God will speak. :)

remember, go smile at someone today and give them a hug.  There is more to life than YOUR problems - talk to someone else and help & encourage them.  We all need to be interactive!

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment