booking

TO BOOK YOUR EVENT, WEDDING OR SESSION:
Please give me a call at 972.395.9156
www.rarmai.com or www.pinklightimages.com

Sunday, March 27, 2011

SUNDAY, April 3rd 2011

I have a lot  to tell you dear blog............
but first..........

wanted to remind everyone of the FUN FREE sessions I have coming up in Deep Ellum on April 3rd!  Come find me at Main & Crowdus to take advantage of this awesome offer...that I am giving you...I am anticipating lots and lots of FUN....and great turnouts of people walking the streets and all the artists & musicians will be doing what they do....and LOVING every minute!!!!

The entire festival is April 1-3rd.
Find more at: www.meifestivals.com and www.artlovemagic.com

Thanks to ALL who made this happen....we have a lovely lovely community out there...and we LOVE sharing our passions with you!!! So, get out there-  support your local community artists...and I'll see YOU at the Sunday time slot of 3pm til 7pm!!!!

Peace!

Jen

1 comment: